Monday, July 23, 2007

Preview - A Traveller's Collection of Poems


Unselfish Love

I don’t care about me
But I care about you.
I care for you now
I will care for you forever.
That will take care of me
That will take care of both.
That will take care of both now
That will take care of both forever.
I really don’t care about me
But I really care about you.

* * *

Old good wine takes care of serious wine drinkers.
Serious wine drinkers take care of old good wine.




Difference

Everybody looks different but says the same thing.
I prefer everybody to look the same but speak differently.
All the trees have different shades but say nothing.
I prefer everybody to look different but remain silent!




Artists
Jesus couldn’t stand on earth without Earthly Kingdom.
Artists couldn’t stand on earth with much earthly possessions
Earthly possessions kill Romanticism and freedom
Thank God, at least, artists AREN’T Jesus.




A copy of this book is available at 20.00 EURO (3 EURO shipping).

No comments: